Monday 2 January 2012

SerendipityGDDs and Social Media

New from Serendipity Girls Designer Dresses

I've just stated using Google+, many of the friends I meet up with are also on Twitter & Facebook
Maybe join me on Google+ by inviting me to one of your circles I can be found here


I'm am on Facebook as Serendipity Girlsdesignerdresses.You can find my lovely new Timeline page by clicking here I have 2 Fan pages, 1 is my business page @SerendipityGDDs and the other is a community I have set up to put people in touch with each other in the 'Craft' & 'Fashion' world so that we can like each other. It is called @Like My Pages,"Like❹Like"   I recently found this rather nice 'old school report' of how I am doing on Facebook, so far so good but much room for improvement (haha). If you would like to get a report for your Facebook page click here



I'm am on Twitter as @SerendipityGDDs.You can find me by clicking here
I recently tweeted my 11,000 tweet and have decided to fly south for winter, lol!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment