Saturday 31 March 2012

#SBS Winners Event , Birmingham 30/3/2012

New from Serendipity Girls Designer Dresses

★ SO PROUD ★

Attended the #SBS "Small Business Sunday" event at Edgbaston Cricket Ground on Friday 30th March 2012 , powered by Rymans , or was it "paid for" *smile* to celebrate with the winners of Theo Paphitis's twitter driven small business recognition / promotion initiative. It was great to meet up with many fellow small business sunday winners in person after having communicated all this time via the internet.

The discussions , Q&A's and advice were all very lively, amusing and informative. A very big thanks to all concerned.

I got a certificate and a photo opportunity with Theo which will be published here when it arrives.
There is a website celebrating all the winners and a whole lot more, which SERENDIPITY GIRLS DESIGNER DRESSES features on . Click here to visit theopaphitissbs.com This is a wonderful website of all the #SBS winners by Chris Wheeler and his great team @Metalfrogst
See my #sbs profile

I wrote a couple of articles on my blog a while back explaining how to use social media to your businesses advantage and what winning #sbs was like and how to enter so feel free to revisit those.

I have also put on a few selected pictures as memories from my perspective plus they will feature on Twitter, Pinterest & Facebook.

Thanks for looking. BE INSPIRED see more here



Fiona from Coombe Mill has also set up an extensive and brill blog talking about the day.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely review of the day. Wasn't it just the best. All my friends say I am still buzzing! Don't forget to link to me so we can read each others reviews

    ReplyDelete